Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

I feel inspired! Who inspires you?

Being together with people that are working for the same things that you are is really awesome! It is inspiring to be in a room with people who have struggled through great adversity so that I can be the Jew, man, husband, father, & rabbi that I am today.

I am inspired by people like Neil and Jamie Lash who have been working in Messianic ministry since 1976 and still have a passion and drive to keep working for the Lord! I am inspired by Joel Liberman and the honesty that he walks in! He is a good man! I'm inspired by My aunt and uncle, Jan and Marlene Rosenberg, who have overcome incredible obstacles and are creating and doing incredible things for the kingdom of God. I am inspired by Frank Lowinger who walks in a humility that only comes from 30 years of ministry. I am inspired by Kevin and Tiffany Solomon who seem to enjoy eachother and love eachother like the rest of us SHOULD be with our spouse.

I'm inspired to be better at all the things that I am because I have the privilege and awesome opportunity to spend time with awesome and Godly people! Who inspires you?!

1 comment:

  1. I need a 'like' button. Jamie and Neil are soo inspirational and two of my favorite people on the planet. To my list I would add Tim, Paul and Luanne and our friends Sean and Barb Yost. These are people I deeply admire and wish I could be more like them in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete