Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

A word of encouragement!

Yeshua is still Alive. For me this is what I have staked my whole life on. Yes, he was killed. Yes, it was bloody and brutal. Yes, he offered himself, no one took his life. But three days later he rose from the dead. Bottom line I'm sticking with the only person to ever die, come back to life and never die again. There are plenty of things to be afraid of but I don't want to be afraid. There are plenty of things to stress about but I don't want to live in anxiety. Yeshua offered himself for people who need a savior not for those who are convinced they don't need one. He came for the sick, the marginalized, the ones who don't belong. He came so that we can meet him and want to be like him. He doesn't need you to change before you meet him. But you will be changed after you meet him. Don't be afraid, don't be anxious, trust in the one who died, rose from the dead and still lives!

1 comment:

  1. שלום
    I love ישוע Jesus
    Thank you for your service- I just found out I am a Sephardic Jew.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete